Sierra High School is excited to announce the Hall of Fame class for 2020. The Sierra Hall of Fame Committee met after nominations were submitted to chose Stallions of the past that have shown outstanding achievement either as a student or staff member and have left an honorable legacy to the school.
Distinguished Alumni HOF of 2020
- Brian Miller (Class of 1999)
- Barry Miller (Class of 1999)
- Bootsy Jones (Class of 1995)
- Melva Hall (Retired Counselor)
Athletic Hall of Fame 2020
- Chucky Jeffery (Basketball)
- Shamela Hampton (Basketball)
- Leslie Banks (Track and Field)
- Kelby Dias (Track and Field)
- Dedrick Meadows (Football & Basketball)
Meritorious Service HOF of 2020
- Leslie Wilson
The Hall of Fame ceremony will be taking place during the Sierra Boys Basketball game on February 14, 2020, against Mitchell HS. Game time will be at 7 pm and during half-time, there will be a ceremony to induct these new members. Following the game, there will be a private ceremony for the inductees and the Hall of Fame committee members the Hatch Cover which is an RSVP event.
We invite all alumni and their families to the game that night and would like to see Stallion Nation represented that evening.
Congratulations to all the inductees!